SCHOOL BUS PRACTICE EXAM
1. Danger zones are _____ where children are in the most danger.
Behind the bus
Directly in front of the bus
Areas on all sides of the bus
2. Where should students wait for the school bus as it approaches?
In a group of three or more
In a designated area
No more than 10 feet from the school bus stop
3. What should you do if you miss a student’s unloading stop?
Follow local procedures
Drop the student at the next stop
Back up, if it can be safely done
4. Who should be contact before making a decision to evacuate a school bus?
The local police
The student's parents
5. Which type of crossing does not have a traffic control device?
Flashing Red Light Signals
6. Activate the hazard lights approximately _____ before the crossing.
7. At the Crossing, stop no closer than _____ from the nearest rail.
8. When crossing the railroad tracks, cross in a low gear and:
Drive very slow
Do not change gears while crossing
Shift to a higher gear to cross the tracks quickly
9. During strong winds, the side of a school bus:
Can act like a sail on a sailboat
Is designed to handle strong winds
Is designed to help save on fuel
10. What helps the school bus to maintain control during an emergency stop?
Back to Top
CDL Practice Exams
CDL Driver's Handbook
CDL License Information
Ask a CDL Expert
Copyright 2013 cdl-testing.com |